Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Congressman on the Colbert Report...

Wish I could go direct to video here, but the technology's beyond my grasp at this moment, so...

I confess I'm of two minds, here...on the one hand, it's nice to know Rep. Polis isn't afraid to ham it up with Mr. Colbert...

but Coors Lite?

(shuddering, here). You know, Fat Tire is a Colorado brew, too, sir. Not to mention Boulder Beer, which is even in your district.

Coors Lite?

(Shuddering again).

Also concerned that Congressman Polis has been linked to the "Blue Dog" Democrats who are mucking things up with regard to health care reform, but on a personal note, when I called the Congressman's office to raise a little Hell, I was told in no uncertain terms that "The Congressman is fully behind the public option." That's a direct quote.

I'm holding you to that, Congressman.

No comments:

 

avandia